Perron Rigot is a French manufacturer of depilatory waxes used by beauty practitioners the world over.
With almost 40 years of innovation and more than 20 patents behind them, Perron Rigot is constantly developing new formulas that meet the evolving needs of therapists and their clients.
As a recognised specialist in the industry. Perron Rigot believes depilatory waxing to be the premier beauty care treatment; a demanding art that requires quality products and true expertise.
At KH Hair & Beauty we understand that even the most skilled beauty therapist needs the right tools to work with, and that’s why we have chosen Perron Rigot. Kerry has trained as an elite with all the top brands and put together her own form of waxing which is (almost) painless – no pulling, no blood and no pain! We cover every area, we won’t have you on all fours like they did in the past, we’ll work together and the result will be perfect! Oils are used on the body to soften the procedure.
The strip wax not only smells better than the competition, it’s easier to use and delivers unrivaled results too.
- Strip Wax from £10
- Hollywood – £30
- Brazilian – £28
- High Bikini – £19
- Underarm – £12
- Face Waxing from £10
5 Bikini Styles
- Classic Bikini (Sandra Dee) Eradicates any hair attempting to peek out of the panty line Best for first timers or as a tidy up.
- High Bikini (Ms Moss) Takes the side of the bikini line higher than a regular wax, includes waxing hair on top to make a more defined triangle area. Best if you still want to keep hair, but want more definition than a tidy up.
- French (Bardot) Takes off all the hair in the front (except a small strip) and continues to right before the back. It doesn’t take hair off from the bottom area.
- Brazilian (Giselle) Removal of all hair from front and bottom area, apart from one vertical line or triangle. Best for wearing thongs or if you want an almost hairless front and back.
- Hollywood (Monroe) Where a Brazilian will leave some hair a Hollywood removes all of it. Best for a hairless, smooth look.
Call us now on 01462 422488 to book your appointment