The Ultimate Eyelash Extension
The Russian Layering Technique (also known as Russian Lashes and 3D-6D lashes) originated in Russia. This multi-lash technique involves adhering synthetic lashes onto a single natural lash. The main benefit of Russian Layering is that it gives clients a full, high impact glamorous look with maximum natural looking volume.
The extensions used are lighter and finer than Siberian Mink Eyelash extensions, which means multiple lashes can be applied without damaging the lash or the lash looking “clumpy”, or feeling too heavy and unnatural. When multiple volume lashes are applied, they create a full and natural feather-effect look.
As there are significantly more lashes per natural lash (between two and four), Russian Volume Lashes will look fuller for longer, with infills normally required after 3-5 weeks.
- Do not expose you lashes to heat (including sunbeds) or steam for 48 hours, failure to do this will result in loss of lashes.
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for 24hrs after application.
- Do not apply oil based mascara to the lashes, this will cause them to fall out as the oil in the mascara dissolves the glue, even non oil based mascara is hard to remove from the eyelash extensions without damaging them and a build up of mascara can cause eye infections.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Do not use an eyelash curlers, these will damage your lashes.
- Be gentle when cleansing the lash area.
- Do not use oil based cleansers or make up removers.
- Use eye makeup that contains no oils, as oil will dissolve the glue. Liquid eyeliner and cream based eye shadow contains oils, unless otherwise stated. Pencil eyeliner and powder eye shadow does not contain oils.
- NEVER pick or pull at you lashes, If you want your lashes removing, this should be done only by a trained professional.
Russian Lash Extension Prices:
Full Set £80.00
Infills From £40.00